WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We like to keep everything as simple as possible for you. We have created 4 packages for you to choose from for your catering. Each package includes everything you might require from your caterer on your wedding day. We have created a list below of the things included in your price per head:
- An Event Planner to assist and help you through your booking
- Setting up your tables at your venue the day before your wedding (subject to access)
- Supply of all Crockery, Cutlery, Glasswear for Table and Table Linen
- Full Catering Tent and Kitchen Equipment (if required)
- All staff costs including chef, waitresses and on-site manager
- Providing your full preferred menu
- Cutting and plating onto platters of your wedding cake
- Clearing premises of all food and rubbish provided by Southern Catering Company
- A 1 to 1 tasting to discuss your menu and other requirements
WHAT ARE OUR OPTIONS?
The packages have been created to cover all styles of catering for your event, so whether your looking for a formal plated three course meal or a buffet, you can have your choice of service. Below I have listed just a few options of service that you could consider:
- Plated Dinner – Everything placed on your plates and served to the table
- Family Service – Meat plated and served to table, rest of meal served in bowls on table
- Table Buffet – Everything on a standard buffet served to the table
- Buffet Table – Guests get up table by table to go through buffet
- BBQ’s or Joint/Hog Roasts
Although we have some suggested menus that you can browse and choose from, if there is something specific you would like, then we are happy to discuss this with the chef to see if we can provide this for you. The below packages are designed for 80 – 150 people, if your numbers are not within these numbers then we are happy to provide you with a bespoke quote.
WANT TO ADD SOME DRINKS?
Drinks are just as important as food so below are some items you can add to your catering package:
- Welcome Drink (1 per person) - £4.50 + VAT per person
- Toast Drink (1 per person) - £4.50 + VAT per person
We suggest you provide your own table wine, there’s no corkage to pay, this is because every couple have their own personal preference in wine so why would you want to change this on your wedding day.
Maybe you require a Bar for the day, below are just some options:
- Cash Bar including license - Free of Charge
- Providing your own alcohol, we will then provide staff and glasses and an indoor bar to serve your alcohol for the duration of the event, No additional Corkage - £350 + VAT
- Outdoor bar upgrade on cash bar or providing your own - £100 + VAT
We are frequently asked about timelines for weddings, we have put together a typical timeline for a wedding beginning at 1pm in a church. If you are having a civil ceremony this would only be 30 minutes. This is just a guide but we would be happy to help you amend depending on your wedding.
1pm - Wedding at Church (civil ceremonies usually take 30 minutes)
2.30pm - Guests arrive at Reception Venue/ Welcome Drink Served
3pm - Canapes Served
4.30pm - Guests Take their seats for wedding breakfast
6.30pm - Speeches
7 - 7.30pm - Evening Guests Arrive
7.45pm - Cutting of your cake followed by First Dance
8pm - Band/DJ begin and First Dance
9.30pm - Evening buffet Served
11.30pm - DJ/Band last song and Bar Closes
12pm – Carriages
If you have any questions about any of our catering packages, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team. We are happy to answer any question you may have.
CLICK HERE to go back the Weddings Homepage